Top-Rated Furnace Repair Technicians Around Birmingham MI
Looking For Furnace Repair Services Near You?
For years, USA Pro-Vac has been providing expert heating & cooling repair, maintenance, and service. Our company is family proudly family owned and operated, and we're founded on the principles of honesty, integrity, and accountability. We don't settle for anything other than the best, and you shouldn't either! That's why our team fully adheres to the high HVAC standards set by NADCA, and we treat our customers and their homes or businesses with the same respect as if it were one of our own. Each member of our team is EPA/NATE certified, and fully equipped to handle any and every HVAC job.
Our licenses and certifications:
- Mechanical License #7116534
- Sanitizing License #630240
Furnace Repair Services in Birmingham
Our heating and cooling services include:
- Furnace and air conditioner repairs.
- Expert troubleshooting and diagnosis.
- Carbon monoxide detection.
- Complete cleaning and filter replacement.
- Humidification, purification and filtration systems installed.
- And much more!
Air conditioning is achieved by both cooling and dehumidifying the air. In Michigan, summers can be both hot and humid. For indoor comfort, it's essential to have an air conditioner unit that provides both cool air and dehumidification. USA Pro-Vac services all make and models of residential AC units. We provide quality service to make sure that your system is running properly to give you the best performance.
Specials And Coupons
Air Quality Solutions For Birmingham
Not only do we provide exceptional furnace repair services, we also offer air quality solutions for your home or business. In order to make your home as comfortable as possible, you need to add moisture to the air. Doing so reduces dry throat and skin, static shocks, keeps furniture and your home from drying out, and increases energy efficiency. It's known that a home with moisture can feel warmer than a dry home, even at lower temperature settings, and an automated home humidifier is the best cure for indoor dryness.
In addition to our general air duct cleaning services, we provide disinfecting and sanitizing services that can protect against mold, mildew, and other harmful pollutants. We use environmentally friendly, EPA approved, disinfectant solutions that are proven to not only eliminate dangerous mold and mold spores, but also prevent future growth of mold and mildew.
We Use Only the Highest Quality Sanitizing Solution:
- Registered in all 50 states, including California as an environmental friendly disinfectant.
- Non-corrosive to surfaces including plastics, latex, vinyl, glass, wood, metal and porcelain.
- Non-flammable, non-staining.
- Alcohol-free disinfecting solution.
- Does not contain harsh chemicals like bleach, o-phenylphenol & chlorine dioxide, nor oxidizing agents.
- Reduces the hazards of cross-contamination.
- Mold cleaning and mold remediation for commercial and residential ductwork.
- HVAC air duct cleaning and sanitizing.
"The technicians did a great job in cleaning the vents. We had our hardwood floors sanded, buffed and stained. We also have two dogs. Therefore, there was a lot of sand and dog fur in our vents. They showed me all of the deposit in the vents and how they cleaned. They were both professional, courteous and I did not have to do much clean up afterward."
- Flora D.
"Leo was awesome! He explained everything in such great detail while it was happening. He went above and beyond my expectations! The prices were very reasonable compared to most companies am definitely going recommend him to everyone I know!"
- Mindy C.
For all of our furnace repair needs, contact us today for a FREE estimate! We proudly serve the Birmingham and Southeast Michigan areas with our air conditioning, furnace, and HVAC services.